VINN is on a mission to change the way cars are bought and sold by bringing modern design theories and a transparent business model to the automotive industry. We are an Automotive e-commerce platform that empowers people to research, find and purchase their perfect vehicle through an enjoyable and supportive experience. Go check out all of our 5 star reviews on Google!
We work hard, solve problems creatively and pride ourselves on having a fun and engaging work environment. We are growing quickly and the opportunities for growth and development are exciting. If you are offered the position, you can expect:
- Learning opportunities that fit with your career goals
- Office located in downtown Victoria
- Project Management: Support the marketing leadership team through the organization and administrative support for various projects. Work directly with Designer, Brand Specialist and Paid Specialist to implement marketing campaigns.
- Research: Conduct industry, competitive and marketing research to assist campaign strategy.
- Social Media: Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat and additional channels that may be deemed relevant. Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers. Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Email: Grow email subscriber list. Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends. Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Online Reputation Management: Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Clear copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects and adhering to deadlines.
- Self-motivated, solutions oriented, and creative problem solver.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience. BA/BS is a plus but is not required.
- Bonus skills: Google Workspace